To apply for the State of Hawaii Rent Relief and Housing Assistance Program, go to www.hihousinghelp.com or contact either Catholic Charities Hawai‘i or Aloha United Way. Both partners will assist the public through the process and ensure that applicants meet all eligibility requirements for program assistance.

2. Catholic Charities Hawaii


Phone: 808-521-HELP (4357)

2. Aloha United Way


Phone: 2-1-1

More info here: https://governor.hawaii.gov/newsroom/latest-news/office-of-the-governor-news-release-governor-ige-announces-rent-relief-and-housing-assistance-program/

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content